Distance Sales Contract
Article 1-Parties of the Convention
BROOKLYNARTWORKSHOP SEYFETTİN KARAKAŞ
Address: UNSAL MAH. 5128 SK. NO:51 KEPEZ/ANTALYA
Email: [email protected]
Article 2-Subject Of The Agreement
This is the subject of this agreement, the buyer ordered electronically from the seller’s www.e-tesettur.com.tr Web site, having the qualifications mentioned in the contract, and the sale and delivery of the goods/services specified in the contract, again in relation to the sales price of 6502 The Law on consumer protection is numbered and 29188 is counted??? Determination of the rights and obligations of the Parties in accordance with the provisions of the regulation of distant contracts. The preliminary information and billing on the payment page on the www.brooklynartworkshop.com site are the integral parts of this agreement.
Article 3-Date Of Contract
The two copies found previously signed by the seller were signed by the contract buyer.
Article 4-Delivery Of Goods Or Services, The Place Of Expression And Delivery Of The Contract
The goods/services will be delivered to…. at the request of the buyer’s delivery.
Article 5-Delivery Costs And Bankruptcy
The delivery costs belong to the buyer. If the seller has declared that the delivery fee for shoppers on the website is to be met or delivered free of charge within the campaign, the delivery costs are owned by the seller. Delivery; The stock is available and the price of the goods is done as soon as possible after the seller’s account is passed. The seller shall deliver the goods/service within 30 (thirty) days from the order of the goods/service and reserves the right to extend the additional 10 (ten) days of time in the written notice. If for any reason the goods/service fee is not paid or is cancelled in the bank records, the seller is deemed to be freed from the obligation to deliver the goods/services.
Article 6-Buyer’s Representations And Commitments
The buyer reads the preliminary information uploaded by the seller on the basis of the contract of the goods/service, the sales price and payment form and the cost of delivery and shipping, and the required confirmation in the electronic environment. . The buyer hereby confirms this agreement and the pre-disclosure form electronically, the address that must be given to the buyer by the seller prior to the contract of the distant contracts, the basic features of the goods/services placed in the order, including taxes The price confirms that the payment and delivery and delivery price information are also accurate and complete. The buyer shall not inspect the contract before receiving the goods/services; Damaged, broken, torn packaging, etc. If the goods/services received from the cargo company, the responsibility is wholly owned. The goods/services received by the buyer from the cargo company officer shall be deemed undamaged and firm. After delivery, the liability and damages of the goods/services belong to the buyer. After the delivery of the goods/service, the buyer’s credit card is not due to the defect of the buyer or in a manner that is not caused by unauthorized persons to use the property/service price of the bank or financial institution in respect of the seller ‘ or In case of payment, the buyer shall be obliged to return the goods/service to the seller within 3 (three) days, provided that it has been delivered to him. In this case, the delivery expenses are owned by the buyer. The buyer shall not hold the seller liable for the promotion or the seller from Bilabedel products delivered to him by the merchant, accepting and declaring the responsibility of the product manufacturer exclusively from all requests.
Article 7-Seller’s Representations And Commitments
The seller is responsible for the delivery of the goods/services in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and if applicable, with warranty documents and user manuals. The seller shall not be liable for the delivery of the person/entity to be delivered to another person/entity, if the subject of the contract does not accept the delivery. The seller will refund the goods/services in 14 (fourteen) work days after the withdrawal of the cancellation statement, if any, of the precious Pages. For justified reasons, seller may supply goods/services at equal quality and price to buyer before the term of the contract expires. If the seller believes that the goods/services ‘ bankruptcy is impossible, the contract notifies the buyer before the term expires. The paid price and if any documents are returned within 14 (fourteen) work days. Goods/services that are defective or defective from goods/services with or without warranty certificate can be sent to the seller in order to make the necessary repairs in the warranty terms, in this case the delivery expenses must be made by the seller will be met.
Article 8-Properties Of The Goods Or Services That Are Subject To The Contract
The sales cost, including the type, quantity, brand/model, color and all taxes of the goods/service is as stated on the invoice deemed as an integral part of this agreement.
Article 9-The Price Of Goods Or Services In Advance
The advance price of the goods/service is available in the invoice content sent to the customer with the sample invoice and product that is discarded in order to end mail.
Article 10-Futures Price
The price of the goods/service according to the price of the sale is available in the invoice content sent to the customer with the sample invoice and product that is discarded in the order end mail.
It cannot be more than 30% of the interest rate determined by the Government of the Republic of Turkey every year. The buyer is solely responsible for the bank in which it works.
Article 12-Payment Plan
If the buyer purchases with credit card and installment, the installment format selected from the site is valid. In the installment proceedings, the respective provisions of the contract signed between the buyer and the cardholder bank apply. The credit card payment date is determined by the contract terms between the bank and the buyer. The buyer can also track the number of installments and payments from the bank’s account summary. The payment recipient is solely responsible for the buyer against the bank.
Article 14-The right to Cayma
The buyer may refund the goods/services purchased by using the right of withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) work days from the date of delivery, without undertaking any legal and criminal liability and without any justification.
If the withdrawal rights are used:
- a) The buyer sends the goods back to the seller within 10 (ten) days from the use of the withdrawal right.
- b) The right to return the goods box, packaging, if any, if any, and any other products supplied with the goods shall be returned as complete and undamaged. When the goods are returned to the seller, the original invoice, which has been presented to the buyer during the delivery of the goods, must be returned by the buyer. If the invoice is not sent to the original VAT and if any other legal obligations are not refundable.
- c) within 14 (fourteen) work days following the use of the right of withdrawal, the cost of the goods will be refunded to buyer as the buyer pays.
The buyer shall return the return shipping fee to the seller as long as the seller submits it to the seller with the contracted cargo company specified in the preliminary information form. The seller shall not be liable for the return shipping fee and the damage incurred in the cargo process if the buyer shall return the goods with a cargo company other than the contracted cargo company specified in the preliminary information form. Upon receipt of order approval, the buyer shall be liable for the return shipping price if the withdrawal rights are used in the period until the delivery of the goods.
In the product replicas of conditional campaigns such as 3 AL 2 Pay, 2nd product discount, 1 Alana 1 Free, the product money is deducted from the total return amount of the campaign. In case of a withdrawal check, the whole amount can be converted into a return check.
Article 15-The use of the rights of the withdrawal
The withdrawal rights cannot be used in the following cases:
- a) The price varies depending on the fluctuations in the financial markets and contracts relating to goods or services that are not controlled by the seller,
- b) The requests of the consumer or the delivery of goods which are clearly prepared in line with its personal needs, which are not conducive to being sent back by nature and are likely to have a risk of deterioration or to pass the expiration date. Contracts,
- c) After delivery of goods such as packaging, tape, seal, package and protective elements are opened; In contracts concerning the delivery of non-compliance in terms of health and hygiene,
- d) Contracts relating to goods that are not possible to be differentiated by the nature of other products after delivery,
- e) in the agreements on the books, audio or video recordings, software programs and computer consumables provided by the consumer in the material environment, providing that the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package are opened,
- f) In contracts concerning the performance of the betting and the services of the lottery,
- g) prior to the expiration of the withdrawal rights, the consumer has been expressed with the consent of the services In the
- h) In the electronic environment, with instant express services and contracts concerning the non-material goods delivered to the consumer immediately, and the subject of the contract of goods/services of the distance contracts regulation of the range of goods/services excluded from the application area If it is grateful, the right to deter the legal relationship between the buyer and the seller shall not be used due to the inability to enforce the provisions of the contracts Regulation.
Article 16-Temerrüd State And Legal Consequences
The buyer will pay interest and be liable to the bank in the event of a credit card contract that the cardholder has made with the bank itself in case of a credit card transaction. In this case, the relevant bank may apply to legal means; If the buyer can claim the costs and the charge of the power of attorney, and in all circumstances, in the event of the buyer’s debt, the buyer agrees to pay the seller’s losses and the damages incurred due to the delayed term of the debt.
Article 17-Dispute resolution
In the implementation of this distant sales agreement, consumer courts are authorized by the consumer arbitration committees where the buyer purchases goods or services and where the residence is located, from the Ministry of Industry and Commerce to the value announced. 6502 No. 68 of the Law on consumer Protection. One of the maddesinin. In accordance with the lower and upper limits stated in the paragraph, the district/provincial consumer arbitration delegations are authorized.
Article 18-Notices And Evidence Contract
Any correspondence between the parties on the throne of this Agreement shall be made via e-mail, except as mandatory in the legislation. In disputes that may arise from this agreement, the Buyer shall constitute the official book and commercial Records of the seller, the electronic information and computer records that it holds on their database, their servers, binding, precise and exclusive evidence. Code of Law judgment of article 193. constitute a contract of evidence in terms of the provision, representation and commitment.
This agreement, consisting of 18 (eighteen) substances, is read by the parties,.. /.. /20.. has been enacted and entered into force by the buyer in an electronic environment.